Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weekly Update 2

Well its that time of the week again. I am sitting at home browsing the net looking at mindless things that I find. Most of my time well spent on YouTube (I do not know what I would do with out you YouTube).


At school I have only 2 out of 5 blocks to finish this semester, and I have been working on tying up lose ends at the end of the semester and get ready for the next one. So I have had quite a bit of time to do things on the net and play old DOS games on the school computers. Mostly I have been playing Commander Keen 4, however I we have also gotten Doom95, with the startup program which allows us to play multilayer with the school's network.


When it comes to home gaming, I have not really been doing all that much this week, it has been a relatively slow week. I have done a few games on NHL 07, and I haven't really touched Oblivion or Counter-Strike Source.


One of my friends game to visit and he ended up playing Oblivion on his game for quite a bit, and we watched Saw 3 and DOA: Dead or Alive. Saw 3 had a lot more storyline compared to the other two, and the killings were not as bad as the other two. However it was still a good movie overall. DOA was just a really pointless fighting movie with some really good fight scenes; I really only watched it because I played the game.


It looks like it is going to be another slow weekend at home with nothing but me and a computer, maybe I will be able to get some gaming in. I plan on getting at least 10 more quests done on Oblivion, and get another 10 games done in NHL 07 by this coming Monday. I also have Monday and Tuesday off due to finals. So I have an awesome weekend lined up. Sleep in Friday morning, then only have one class then skating in PE, then I don't have school till Wednesday, SWEET.


Well I better get started on those quests and those hockey games, I will defiantly have to post screen shots of my status in both. On top of the 10 questions I am also going to finish the main storyline, I have finished it on another game but I want to do it with my new character.


Peace Out

No comments: