Saturday, May 26, 2007

Harsh Times [2005]

Jim Davis is an ex-Army Ranger who finds himself slipping back into his old life of petty crime after a job offer from the LAPD evaporates. His best friend is pressured by his girlfriend Sylvia to find a job, but Jim is more interested in hanging out and making cash from small heists, while trying to get a law enforcement job so he can marry his Mexican girlfriend. - IMDB

I have to say that the story was really well done, it is close to what I expected from the description. Not as much action as I expected but a good storyline that draws you in, and makes you want to find out what happens in the end.

Acting was a well done and very believable, and the the Mexico location was very beautiful in my opinion.

I recommend this movie to anyone that enjoys an action drama.

8.5/10

Rated R for strong violence, language and drug use.

No comments: