Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sublime [2007]

Admitted to Mt. Abaddon Hospital for a routine procedure, George Grieves discovers that his condition is much more serious and complicated than originally expected; and as his own fears begin to manifest around him, he learns that Mt. Abaddon is not a place where people come to get better... it is a place where people come to die. - IMDB

Most people thought of this as a horror but I would classify this movie as a psychological thriller, with a different ending. Which got revealed a little to early for my taste which enabled me to predict the ending a little sooner than I think the movie should have allowed. The movie over all was very anti climatic and I would only recommend this movie if you are a die hard make you think thriller move.

6.5/10

Rated R for disturbing violent content, language and sexuality.

No comments: