Saturday, May 26, 2007

Back to XP....

That is right I am back to XP. I thought that I had gotten rid of the BSOD by unistalling my ATI drivers but it was not the case. After a long period of testing I was unable to find the source of the BSOD, so without much hesitation at all I will be switching back to XP SP2. It has to be the best operating system that I have ever used, it is fast easy to use and generally has no errors once you have things installed correctly and do not mess around with too many things.

It is a good thing that I have a second hard-drive or else I would be royally screwed with all of this installing and reinstalling of Windows. Expect to see me gaming again tomorrow afternoon if I finish up the yard-work quickly. I have been craving driving a virtual car for the last four days.

No comments: