Friday, August 25, 2006

Aft3rM4th Is Back

Guess who is back, that is right, Aft3rM4th is back. With the switching of computer components I have needed to reinstall and I left best for last and I am reinstalling Counter-Strike Source. I have been playing F.E.A.R for my multiplayer fix of FPS as well as a little Call of Duty 1.

I have to say that F.E.A.R is really fun for the price, and that price was free. It is really fun and it runs really nicely on my computer. The graphics are interesting and for just getting into the game I am almost always in the top rankings on the server that I play on.


However, I want to get some CSS back in, there are things that playing in games brings to the table. You play one game and the skills that you use in the game end up transferring into the other games. So I want to work on putting together COD F.E.A.R and CSS skills. With the fast pace of FEAR and the COD style map strategy mixed together should bring my CSS game up to a new level.


I do however need to re-write all my binds and scripts.


I will post my binds and scripts and more information on how I try and give myself the edge.


Once I get the game going I will do a round, and take a screenshot of my frist round back sence I reinstalled.

No comments: