Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Name Change + Update

My current online name has switched from Aft3rM4th to Dark-Dante-Disciple you can find me playing CSS on the N00b Slaying Grounds | Deathmatch server.

IP: 8.6.3.56:27015

Besides this I have been working on finishing Oblivion 100%, I am currently working on completing the Knights of the Nine expansion. I will post pictures of my character and my stats soon and show list the quests that I have completed.

I have abandoned my article Lower Class Video Cards For Better Gaming due to the fact that I do not have a secondary computer to test with. I am attempting to find a work around. The other option is to find someone who wants to help with this.

NHL07 Update: For those of you that know me, you know how much I love hockey meaning I play a lot of NHL07 and watch a lot of games. I am playing as the Pens and have gone 22-2-0 both loses were to the Islanders of all teams but for some reason they are able to beat Marc-Andre every time.

No comments: