Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gaming Update

Oblivion: I have started playing Oblivion again due to the fun things that in the expansion after my friend came over and wanted to play and discovered. So I have put in another 10 hours into the game getting my character up another level and getting a ton of new items (Even though I did not need any because of the wicked things I already have)

Battlefield 2: I am now ranked Corporal meaning that I have gotten two new unlocks, I chose the G3 (Assault) and the L85A1 (Medic), and I am on my way to being a Sergeant 1,083 of 2,500 points that are required. Then I will get another unlock, in which I will be choosing the P95 (Sniper). I have almost completed getting all of the basic combat badges, with only the engineer and anti-tank left to get. I also got my first Gold Star, and my First-aid and Resupply badges. Although I have not been able to put in as many hours due to exams that are coming up I have been able to get a total of 09:20:23 time in. Once the exams are over I plan on putting in quite a bit more time and I expect that I will be getting my other things that I am shooting for.

Battlefield 2 Goals: Basic Engineer Badge, Basic Anti-Tank Badge, Veteran Medic Badge, Explosives Ordinance Badge, and get my rank up to Sergeant. Within the next 10 Hours of game play.

No comments: